My mission is to provide encouragement and inspiration to help others understand that in order to bring happiness, love and success into their lives, it must begin within.
At 25 years old I was single, racing boats and living a lifestyle I considered footloose and fancy free! Life was great! Then tragedy struck like a bolt of lightning. I was involved in a near-fatal boat racing accident in 1987 and went from 20/20 vision to a world of total blackness. Miraculously, I found the ability to look very deep within myself.
- Worked at Northwestern Mutual as an Application Developer Senior Specialist – August 2001 – March 2017
- Hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management Systems, specialty in Computer Systems and a minor in Technical Communications from Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Achieved designation of Registered Corporate Coach through the World Association of Business Coaches
- Mentor individuals with visual impairments through non-profit organizations such as American Foundation of the Blind and Independence First
- Has long been active with the Center For Creative Learning and is a graduate of their Professional Excellence Program
- Has been active with the Mankind project
- In Toastmasters, achieved the designation of Advance Communicator Silver and in 2003 was state of Wisconsin speaking champion
- 2012 US Para cycling track national champion – Kilo and Flying 200 meter
Disability Alliance ERG at Northwestern Mutual
Example of Kevin's Presentation at UWM (Please note: Load time of this video will vary based on internet connection speed.)